Are you tired of using different-different treatments to cure herpes and still not getting any satisfactory results? Then maybe you are trying wrong treatment. Yes, it is the reason and there is one more reason which I will tell you later. This is a very common condition which is called herpes and almost everyone knows about it. But do you know that this is incurable condition. Yes, this is incurable condition. This is one of the main reasons that your treatment is not working on your condition. This is what I want to tell you in the fort two lines.
Herpes is caused by herpes simplex virus. This virus causes oral herpes, genital herpes, shingles, chickenpox and brain infection. Most commonly it causes genital and oral herpes. Oral herpes is an infection of a mouth, gum and lips. You can get this infection by using personal items of an infected person. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease which can pass through sexual activities with an infected person. According to studies almost 30-40 percent adults are suffering from genital herpes. This is the most annoying condition which causes blisters in and around mouth, lips and gum (in oral herpes) and on genitals (in genital herpes). Herpes virus can enter into your body through small cut and mucus membrane.
This can appear in various parts of your body apart from mouth and genitals. Herpes virus will always stay in your immune system after entering into your body. After the first infection it stays inert but later it causes outbreaks time to time. It is important to understand that there is no cure for herpes and you will never get rid of this virus no matter what you use to get rid of this. Although there are several treatment options like antivirals and topical creams or any other method by which you can control your outbreaks. But unfortunately none of these can work better than natural remedies. Yes, natural remedies for herpes are the perfect way to cure this kind of condition. There is a natural oil which is claimed to work magically on herpes. The name of this oil is eucalyptus oil for herpes.
Eucalyptus oil is also known as Nilgiri oil in Hindi and this one of the best oils that can give numerous health benefits. This astonishing oil is obtained from the dried leaves of this tree. This oil is color less and has woody and sweet scent. According to studies only 5 percent oil is come from Australia while the rest 95 percent oil is come from China. Do you have any idea what is eucalyptus oil and what its uses? Read below there is something interesting for you.
Eucalyptus oil for herpes is so beneficial but so many people are unaware about it. This is very beneficial because it has antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. This is very common oil which can be found anywhere. Actually it is not as effective as tea tree oil but if you already have eucalyptus oil, no need to buy any other oil. Eucalyptus oil for herpes is very helpful oil because by this you can get instant relief from your pain. You just need to apply diluted oil on your affected area. Take few drops of this oil and add few teaspoon of water. Mix well then apply this on your affected area with cotton swab. Do not use same cotton every time to apply oil as it can spread the infection to other parts too. Better using a new cotton swab every time you require applying oil to the sores.
Now it must be understood that eucalyptus oil for herpes is the best new herpes treatment option. This is one of essential oils which can work very effectively on herpes outbreaks. So stop using medicines start using natural remedies because this can cure any kind of condition. Natural things are not only reliable but also trustworthy.